Breast Feeding Classes
Newborn Knowledge – Breast Feeding Classes
Presented by Living Skies, Living Milk
Taught by lactation educators and mothers, Martha Neovard (Aviva certified) and Fred Berry (CAPPA trained), this class packs an introduction to breastfeeding into two hours. We focus on how to get off to a good start with breastfeeding in the first few weeks.
- How milk supply is established
- What is a good latch and how to get it
- Finding your support system
- What breastfeeding is really like
- Building and maintaining your milk supply
- And much more!
Dads, Partners and other support people are encouraged to attend.
We encourage you to take the class 3-6 weeks before your baby’s estimated birth date.
Date & Time
- August 13th, 2014 from 7 pm – 9 pm
- September 10th, 2014 from 7 pm – 9 pm
- October 8th, 2014 from 7 pm – 9 pm
- November 12th from 7pm – 9pm
Location: Ready Set Baby Planners & Boutique
Bay 1&2 239 Centennial Dr. N
To Register please call 612-2297, or email firstname.lastname@example.org