Breast Feeding Classes
Newborn Knowledge – Breast Feeding Classes
Presented by Living Skies, Living Milk
Taught by lactation educators and mothers, Martha Neovard (Aviva certified) and Fred Berry (CAPPA trained), this class packs an introduction to breastfeeding into two hours. We focus on how to get off to a good start with breastfeeding in the first few weeks.
- How milk supply is established
- What is a good latch and how to get it
- Finding your support system
- What breastfeeding is really like
- Building and maintaining your milk supply
- And much more!
Dads, Partners and other support people are encouraged to attend.
We encourage you to take the class 3-6 weeks before your baby’s estimated birth date.
Date & Time
- March 12th , 2014 from 7 pm – 9 pm
- April 9th , 2014 from 7 pm – 9 pm
*Classes will continue to run the 2nd Wednesday of every month after that.
Location: Ready Set Baby Planners & Boutique
Bay 1&2 239 Centennial Dr. N
To Register please call 612-2297, or email email@example.com