Breast Feeding Classes
Newborn Knowledge – Breast Feeding Classes
Presented by Living Skies, Living Milk
Taught by lactation educator and mother Fred Berry (CAPPA trained), this class packs an introduction to breastfeeding into two hours. We focus on how to get off to a good start with breastfeeding in the first few weeks.
- How milk supply is established
- What is a good latch and how to get it
- Finding your support system
- What breastfeeding is really like
- Building and maintaining your milk supply
- And much more!
Dads, Partners and other support people are encouraged to attend.
We encourage you to take the class 3-6 weeks before your baby’s estimated birth date.
Cost: $40 (paid before class)
Date & Time
- February 10th from 7 – 9 pm
- March 9th from 7 – 9 pm
- April 13th from 7 – 9 pm
- May 11th from 7 – 9 pm
- June 8th from 7 – 9 pm
Location: Ready Set Baby Planners & Boutique
Bay 1&2 239 Centennial Dr. N
To Register call Ready Set Baby @ 306-665-2229